23 May 2012

Cream-coloured Courser heading this way?

Yesterday, I made the visit to see the Cream-coloured Courser at Kington Golf Course which is located on Bradnor Hill , Herefordshire. It's a quite stunning bird which has been there for a few days. However, today it was reported to fly off high in a SW direction. If it follows a SSW direction that would bring it into our area! Seems very unlikely but you never know.

Also it gives me a great excuse to put the video that I took of the bird on here.

Cream-coloured Courser video

4 comments:

Clive Ellis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clive Ellis said...

Fantastic footage.

Mark Hipkin said...

Thanks Clive. It is the most amazing bird.

Barry Stewart said...

Very nice Mark. I must admit to an evening trip out to Whiteford Point after I heard it flew of s.w.!